Master-F Facing Panels
MASTER-F panels are continuous production line prefabricated panels and are composed of two layers of repainted galvanized steel bonded to a core of rigid polyurethane or polyisocyanurate, forming a sandwich type element, with a tongue and groove joints.
MASTER-F panels are specially designed for use in all types of facings, for industrial projects as well as for commercial or residential projects. They can be installed in both vertical and horizontal positions, and always ensure total watertightness. The design of the overlap is designed to hide and protect the fixings, which gives an excellent aesthetic appearance.
They come in three different exterior finishes (standard, semi-smooth and smooth) and two different inner ribbings (standard and smooth), as well as a wide range of available colours.
Additionally, MASTER PANEL also offers the option of panels manufactured with PIR (polyisocyanurate) self-extinguishing foam with a B-s1, d0 certification under Euroclasses (UNEEN 13501).
- Panel Thickness: 35, 40, 50, 60, 80 mm.
- Usable width: 1.000 mm.
- Length: Up to 16.000 mm. (max. recommended 9.000 mm.)
- Field of application: Facings
- Outer face thickness: EN10346 0,5 / 0,6 / 0,7 mm
- Inner face thickness: EN10346 0,4 / 0,5 / 0,6 / 0,7 mm
- Coatings (see section of finishes): Polyester 25m – PVDF 25um / 35m – Granite HDX / SDP 50 – PVC imitation wood (interior use) – PET (foods sector)
- Outer ribbing: Standard / Semi-smooth / Smooth
- Inner ribbing: Standard / Smooth
- Core type: Polyurethane (PUR) – Polyisocyanurate (PIR)
- Core density: EN1602 40 Kg/m3
- Thermal transmission: EN13165 0,022 W/mK
- Tensile strength: EN1607 > 0,080 Mpa
- Compressive strength: EN826 > 0,100 Mpa
- Flexural strength: > 0,100 Mpa
- Reaction to fire: Cs3d0/Bs2d0/Bs1d0
- Water permeability: Class A