Master-Board Insulation Boards
Continuous production line prefabricated panels, composed of two paper faces, available in various finishes, bonded to a core of rigid polyurethane (PUR) or polyisocyanurate (PIR) foam, forming a sandwich type element.
- Panel Thickness: 30, 40, 50, 60, 75 mm.
- Usable width: 1.000 mm.
- Length: National up to 12.00m / Export up to 2.25m.
- Field of application: Insulation of floors, walls and false ceilings
- Face composiciones: Kraft paper / Cement paper / Kraft with fiberglass reinforced white polypropylene / Centesimal aluminium
- Type of core: Polyurethane (PUR) – Polyisocyanurate (PIR)
- Core density: 40 Kg/m3 (+/- 10%)
- Tensile strength: > 0.060Mpa
- Compressive strength: > 0,100 Mpa
- Reaction to fire: F / Bs2d0 / Bs1d0 (*)
Panel Thickness mm / Weight Kg/M2