Master-Frigo Refrigeration Panels
MASTER-FRIGO panels are continuous production line prefabricated panels, and are composed of two faces of prepainted galvanized steel, bonded to a core of rigid polyurethane (PUR) or polyisocyanurate (PIR) foam, forming a sandwich type element with tongue and groove joints.
MASTER-FRIGO panels are specially designed for use in all types of projects related to the agrofood industry, from transport, handling and storage through to the freezing and deep-freezing of foods.
MASTER PANEL offers various different configurations according to the project they will be used in. They come in six different thicknesses, three outer ribbing designs and two inner ribbing designs, as well as a wide range of available colors.
Additionally, MASTER PANEL also offers the option of panels manufactured with PIR (polyisocyanurate) self-extinguishing foam with a B-s1, d0 certification under Euroclasses (UNE-EN 13501.)
- Panel Thickness: 50, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150 mm.
- Usable width: 1.000 mm.
- Length: Up to 16.000 mm. (max. recommended 9.000 mm.)
- Field of application: Cold stores
- Outer face thickness: EN10346 0,4 / 0,5 / 0,6 / 0,7 mm
- Inner face thickness: EN10346 0,4 / 0,5 / 0,6 / 0,7 mm
- Coatings (see section of finishes): Polyester 25m – PVDF 25um / 35m – Granite HDX / SDP 50 – PVC imitation wood (interior use) – PET (foods sector)
- Outer ribbing: Standard / Semi-smooth / Smooth
- Inner ribbing: Standard / Smooth
- Core type: Polyurethane (PUR) – Polyisocyanurate (PIR)
- Core density: EN1602 40 Kg/m3
- Thermal transmission: EN13165 0,022 W/mK
- Tensile strength: EN1607 > 0,080 Mpa
- Compressive strength: EN826 > 0,100 Mpa
- Flexural strength: > 0,100 Mpa
- Reaction to fire: Cs3d0/Bs2d0/Bs1d0
- Water permeability: Class A