Master-C Roofing Panels
MASTER-C panels are continuous production line prefabricated panels, and are composed of two faces of repainted galvanized steel, bonded to a core of rigid polyurethane (PUR) or polyisocyanurate (PIR) foam, forming a sandwich type element with tongue and groove joints.
MASTER-C panels are specially designed for use in all types of roofs, both for industrial construction and for modular or commercial buildings.
Installation is very simple, and provides total watertightness (roof slopes of over 4%).
MASTER-C panels have a tongue and groove jointing system with a steel cover cap that hides and protects the fasteners and ensures the watertightness of the system. Regarding the external profile of the panel, there are two different designs, with a choice of two-rib panels and three-rib panels, both available in seven different thicknesses, with two different interior rib designs and a wide range of colors. Additionally, MASTER PANEL also offers the option of panels manufactured with PIR (polyisocyanurate) self-extinguishing foam with a B-s1, d0 certification under Euroclasses (UNE-EN 13501).
- Panel thickness: 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 120 mm.
- Useable width: 1.000 mm.
- Length: Up to 16.000 mm.(máx. recommended 13.000 mm.)
- Field of application: Roofing
- Thicknesses of outer face: EN10346 | 0,4 / 0,5 / 0,6 / 0,7 mm
- Thicknesses of inner face: EN10346 | 0,4 / 0,5 / 0,6 / 0,7 mm
- Coatings (see section of finishes): Polyester 25um / PVDF 25uum / 35m / Granite HDX / SDP 50 / PVC imitation wood (interior use) / PET (food sector)
- Outer ribbing: Two ribs / Three ribs
- Inner ribbing: Standard / Smooth
- Type of core: Polyurethane (PUR) / Polyisocyanurate (PIR)
- Core density: EN1602 40 Kg/m3 (+/- 10%)
- Tensile strength: EN1607 > 0.060Mpa
- Compressive strength: EN826 > 0,100 Mpa
- Flexural strength: >0,100 Mpa
- Reaction to fire: F/Bs2d0/Bs1d0
- Water permeability: Class A