Master-Modul Modular Construction Panels
MASTER-MODUL panels are continuous production line prefabricated panels, and are composed of two faces of prepainted galvanized steel, bonded to a core of rigid polyurethane (PUR) or polyisocyanurate (PIR) foam, forming a sandwich type element with tongue and groove joints.
MASTER-MODUL panels are specially designed for use in modular constructions, prefabricated housing, false ceilings and interior partition walls.
MASTER PANEL offers various different configurations according to the project they will be used in. They come in three different thicknesses, three outer ribbing designs and two inner ribbing designs, as well as a wide range of available colors.
Additionally, MASTER PANEL also offers the option of panels manufactured with PIR (polyisocyanurate) self- extinguishing foam with a B-s1, d0 certification under Euroclasses (UNE-EN 13501).
- Panel Thickness: 35, 40, 50 mm.
- Usable width: 1.000 mm.
- Length: Up to 16.000 mm. (max. recommended 9.000 mm.)
- Field of application: Modular construction
- Outer face thickness: EN10346 0,4 / 0,5 / 0,6 / 0,7 mm
- Inner face thickness: EN10346 0,4 / 0,5 / 0,6 / 0,7 mm
- Coatings (see section of finishes): Polyester 25m – PVDF 25um / 35m – Granite HDX / SDP 50 – PVC imitation wood (interior use) – PET (foods sector)
- Outer ribbing: Standard / Semi.smooth / Smooth
- Inner ribbing: Standard / Smooth
- Core type: Polyurethane (PUR) – Polyisocyanurate (PIR)
- Core density: EN1602 40 Kg/m3 (+/- 10%)
- Tensile strength: EN1607 > 0.060Mpa
- Compressive strength: EN826 > 0,100 Mpa
- Flexural strength: > 0,100 Mpa
- Reaction to fire: F/Bs2d0/Bs1d0
- Water permeability: Class A