Polycarbonate Skylight Roofing
This is a perfectly waterproof solution, 100% effective, providing total watertightness. Its composition makes it a product that has high mechanical strength and durability. Danpalon polycarbonate provides good thermal insulation and requires no special maintenance. Thanks to its geometry, installation is quick and easy, since the overlap of the metal panel on the polycarbonate panel is easy to carry out, being similar to the process used for overlapping normal metal panels.
These sheets are designed to be sandwiched between metal sandwich panels, creating bands of light at the right intervals, in order to achieve the percentage of light required.
When used with panels of greater thickness, the straps or supports that correspond to the skylight panels must be wedged or supplemented, so that the upper layer of the sandwich panel and that of the polycarbonate sheet are at the same level: the cover cap must stay horizontal.
The sheets are supplied in 30 mm thickness and in opal finish (check with us for other options.)
Functions and benefits of Polycarbonate panels:
- Lightness, low weight
- Resistance to breakage and ageing
- Protection against ultraviolet radiation
- Transparency, allows passage of natural light
- Thickness: 30 mm.
- Width: 1.000 mm.
- Length: Max. transportable
- Structure: Honeycomb
- Min. cold bending radius: 5.500 mm.
- Standard colours: Light opal
- Light transmission: 39%
- Solar factor: 0,46
- U.V. protection: Yes
- Linear expansion: 0,065 mm / ºCm
- Thermal insulation: 1,60 W / m2 ºC
- Sound insulation: 24 dB
- Fire reaction classification: B s1 d0
- Limited Warranty: 10 years